Health & Safety Advice from QLD Government
- Please stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Please seek assistance from our event staff or onsite medical team if you are becoming unwell during the event
- Please maintain physical distancing requirements at all times – this is EVERY individual’s responsibility
- Please check-in using our QR codes at the event when you arrive.
- Please ask any friends or family traveling with you to the event to do the same
The Event Site
- Our Event Site is for SWIMMERS ONLY. We kindly ask any Friends & Family, who travel with you to the region, to enjoy the wider Southern Gold Coast area and surrounding open spaces while you Check-in.
- Each distance has an allocated timeframe to enter the event site, collect a race cap & timing chip, then board our free shuttle buses (if applicable for your distance)
- Outside of your event times, we ask that you enjoy the wider Southern Gold Coast area and surrounding open spaces – please don’t congregate around the event site as we are trying to reduce congestion here
- Parents / Guardians are permitted in the event site if a swimmer is under 18 years of age, EG: one parent is permitted with a swimmer in the 1.0km event
- There is a designated bag drop area for each distance UNDER the Kirra SLSC building, so after you check-in, drop your bags here, before you board the buses
- Safety Briefings will be held 5 mins prior to each event in the Start Area
- Familiarise yourself with our online course maps & program, so you do not need to queue at the event to view signage
- We’ll have a collection point for disposable masks in our Start Area, so if you wish, you can wear a disposable mask right up until you swim
- If you wish to do a warm-up swim before your event, you’ll need to do this before you enter the event site. Access to and from our Start Area will be restricted for official event start’s only.