Health & Safety Advice from QLD Government
- Please stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Please seek assistance from our event staff or onsite medical team if you are becoming unwell during the event
- Please maintain physical distancing requirements at all times – this is EVERY individual’s responsibility
- We kindly ask that any Friends & Family who travel with you to the region do not congregate around our event site while it is operating (8am-1pm). It is always a busy place, so we want to reduce congestion here as much as we can
The Event Site
- Our Event Site is for SWIMMERS ONLY.
- Each distance has an allocated timeframe to enter the event site on Noosa Main Beach, collect a race cap & timing chip, then assemble and start the event
- Outside of your event times, we ask that you enjoy the wider Noosa Heads village and surrounding open spaces – please don’t congregate around the event site as we are trying to reduce congestion here
- Parents / Guardians are permitted in the event site if a swimmer is under 18 years of age, EG: one parent is permitted with a swimmer in the 300m Junior Giants event
- There is a designated bag drop tent for each distance inside the event site, so after you check-in, drop your bags here, assemble at the Start Area, then collect your bag when you finish.
- Safety Briefings will be held 5 mins prior to each event in the Start Area
- Familiarise yourself with our online course maps & program, so you do not need to queue at the event to view signage
- We’ll have a collection point for disposable masks in our Start Area, so if you wish, you can wear a disposable mask right up until you swim
- If you wish to do a warm-up swim before your event, you’ll need to do this before you enter the event site. Access to and from our Start Area will be restricted for official event start’s only.
QR Code Check-in
Please check-in before the event with your session times.
Your ‘session time’ is the allocated Event Check-in time for the distance you have entered.
Please view our Event Program page for these times.